Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor for our strategic accounts and responsible for ensuring customers are appropriately leveraging the platforms we manage for them and are satisfied with the service they receive from our Security Operations Center. You will work closely with our customers focused on increasing value, retention, customer satisfaction and expansion opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and have experience working with customers to meet their needs and drive growth.
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers to solidify our partnership and commitment and partnership to their success.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value and satisfaction from their investments in 5iron Managed Services by both listening for opportunities for 5iron to perform more effectively and acting as an initial point of escalation when necessary.
- Listening to customers and providing feedback to the business.
- Being the voice of the customer to 5iron, as well as relaying 5iron’s position to the customer.
- Becoming a trusted advisor for our accounts and capable of ensuring customers are appropriately leveraging the platforms we manage for them and are satisfied with the services they receive from our Security Operations Center.
- Able to handle minor driving of minor projects once client has been handled over to operations
- Comfortable in identifying opportunities to upsell to existing customers by listening for key additional service offerings.
- Driving client retention and growth through notification of contract renewals, processing of contract renewals, identifying product expansion opportunities.
- Successfully planning and prioritizing prioritize a high volume of activities and requests to manage customer issues and requests requirements, including following through on requests in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in an Account Management role, preferably in a technology organization or financial industry.
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
- Aptitude for technology
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality, and data security
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills
- This position is based in our Franklin, TN Security Operations Center
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- All candidates will be required to take an extensive background check, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment