CyberSecurity Content Writer
5ironCyber seeking a talented and detail-oriented CyberSecurity Content Writer to join our dynamic marketing teamlocated in Franklin, TN.
5ironCyber Security Operations solutions provide comprehensive detection and response, 24x7x365. We actively respond to events as they occur, requiring less bandwidth from our clients and taking the action needed to eliminate the threat before it causes disruption to client business or data. This approach enabled 5iron to be named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years.
5ironCyber redefines industry expectations by taking an active role in the protection of our clients. Delivering 24x7 “eyes on” cybersecurity defense solutions, effectively minimizes cyber risk inside these organizations. Our Security Operations solutions leverage years of information security experience to protect critical network infrastructure from the growing number of cyber threats.
5ironCyber’s Security Operations Center (SOC) is located in Franklin, Tennessee and all security operations are run from this facility. Our goal is more than notification—Our goal is response and resolution.
- Research, understand, and translate complex cybersecurity concepts, processes, and terminology into clear and compelling written content.
- Generate high-quality, informative, and engaging content for various marketing materials, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and website content.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to gather information and insights.
- Craft clear and concise messages that effectively communicate technical information to a diverse audience, including both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Tailor content to different target audiences, ensuring that information is presented in a way that is easily understandable to individuals with varying levels of cybersecurity knowledge.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, designers, and other stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging and branding across various platforms.
- Attend meetings with cross-functional teams to gather insights and align content strategy with organizational goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and cybersecurity developments to maintain up-to-date knowledge and incorporate the latest information into content.
- Review and edit content for clarity, accuracy, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Ensure that content meets high-quality standards and aligns with the overall marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a writer, preferably in the cybersecurity industry.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity terminology, processes, and best practices.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with an ability to simplify complex technical information.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and the ability to optimize content for search engines is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to producing high-quality work within deadlines.
- Company-paid health, dental and vision insurance plan option for the employee.
- Up to a 4% 401k company match that vests immediately, it’s yours to keep.
- Generous paid time off and 10 holidays per year.
- Paid time off to vote and volunteer.
- Paid time off on your birthday because it’s your special day.
- Up to $100 per month for your internet and cell phone service.
- Team building events.
- Showing 5ironCyber’s commitment to win together, all employees received a 10% Bonus in 2023.
- All candidates will be required to take an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment.
- This is an on-site position based in Franklin, TN.