Full Stack Developer
- Work with our clients to understand their security operations pain points and identify where security automation could create significant efficiencies or enable our analysts to be more effective.
- Build, design, document, and implement use cases in SOAR platforms.
- Deploy and configure SOAR platforms and integrations with third party security technologies such as Firewalls, SIEM, EDR, etc.
- Minimum one year of experience implementing and using solutions with REST API calls.
- Minimum one year of experience with SOAR platform experience (XSOAR, Phantom, Swimlane, ServiceNow).
- A basic understanding of cybersecurity concepts.
- Minimum six months prototyping solutions, eliciting feedback, and prioritizing modifications with end users.
- A solid understanding of cybersecurity operations and incident response.
- Awareness of security threats and defensive strategies. Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK.
- Experience communicating and presenting effectively with diverse levels of the organization including managers, users, and technical teams, with ability to explain security topics to a business audience.
- A proven track record of taking ownership of projects and delivering them on time and within budget.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or a Software Developer.
- Must be able to provide a link to your portfolio.
- Web development experience.
- Experience working in Security Operations, Incident Response, or Penetration Testing.
- Experience using and configuring various security technologies, such as EDR, SIEM, Firewalls.
- Other scripting languages (C#, PowerShell, etc.)
- Logging flow and search technologies (Splunk, Elastic Stack, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with leading ticketing systems.