The NAC Engineer will deploy/support NAC product sets and other Cyber Security solutions in internal and customer environments. The Engineer will be required to understand the complete lifecycle of the processes, methodologies and execution best practices to deploy, optimize and troubleshoot the NAC portfolio of products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide on-site and off-site professional services to customers including, solution architecture, product deployment, configuration, health checks, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- Develop implementation capacity and network designs.
- Coordinate pre-installation calls and provide written post deployment summaries.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and training material.
- Collaborate with customers, marketing and sales regarding deployment techniques, feature requests and product issues.
- NAC Certified Administrator (FSCA).
- NAC Advanced Administrator (FSAA).
- NAC Certified Engineer (FSCE).
- Security and Network certification such as CISSP, SSCP, GIAC or CCIE is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Most importantly, an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong "can-do" attitude willing to wear multiple hats when needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field with 2-5 years of industry experience in professional service organizations or MSSP’s.
- NAC experience is highly desired.
- Experience with a NAC (McAfee, Checkpoint, Aruba) environment is strongly desired.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH and other networking protocols.
- Strong understanding of routing, switching, 802.1x, VLAN, VPN, LAN, WAN, RADIUS and network security.
- High level knowledge of Windows/Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Hands-on experience a hypervisor: VMWare, KVM or HyperV.
- Working knowledge of multiple security product categories is highly desirable, such as SIEM, email, endpoint, UEBA, CASB, NGFW, ATD or PAM.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desired that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills.
- All candidates will be required to take an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment.
- As this is an on-site position in the 5iron SOC in Franklin, TN (Relocation support available for ideal candidates)