The Project Manager facilitates onboarding of new clients and new services for existing clients. While a technology or information security background is not required, a base level understanding of information technology or previous technology implementations is preferred. The candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to stakeholder relationships by proactively communicating and taking ownership of risks/issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner. Infrequent/occasional travel may be required but unlikely.
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan.
- Author/facilitate project management documents such as project charters/scope statements, project plans, and present project updates to business owners and clients.
- Manage and communicate a clear project scope and motivate team members.
- Manage client and team member relationships to accomplish project activities.
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues.
- Monitor and report on project activities and report on status within published timeline.
- Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables.
- Prepare and/or ensure high quality, professional deliverables as required by each project plan.
- Communicates clearly, proactively, and concisely with all key stakeholders and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years project management experience – preferably in technology focused implementations
- PMP or other project management certifications preferred but not required
- Previous experience in the financial services industry a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint), Project Management tools like Smartsheet and MS Project, and online collaboration tools such as Webex.
- All candidates will be required to pass an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment
- As this is an on-site position in Franklin, TN candidates must already be within a reasonable commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area.
- PMP (Preferred)