The Sales Administrator provides direct support to 3 members of the Leadership Team (CEO, CMO, VP Of Sales). This role assists with sales activities and oversees calendar management, along with organizing all executive travel required for sales events. This role also includes assisting the leadership and sales team in everyday administrative functions. In addition, the Sales Administrator will coordinate all team meetings and functions, including logistics and calendar invites. Applicants should be a team player and be motivated by others’ success. Positive, agile, and responsive professionals are encouraged to apply.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist 3 members of the Leadership team with all meetings, calendar invites, travel and expense reporting
- Assists in all sales planning activities
- Assist as needed with team events for office and community events
- Manage all executive logistics and schedules when in office and traveling
- Support sales communications and planning, including assisting with content and distribution
- Assist with market data research as needed
- Compile, analyze, and report sales data
- Provide actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams
- Process, format, and revise data from various internal and external sources
- Contribute to the development of sales presentations and objectives
- Coordinate meeting schedules between leadership and VP of Sales, as well as customers
- Assist sales leadership with strategic initiatives
- Assist with special projects and assignments by executive leadership
- Support total office for ad hoc needs
- Able to support 3 different leaders with teams spread out throughout the HQ and field locations.
- Able to manage multiple calendars for 3 different leaders
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Degree in business administration, finance, or marketing, preferred
This is an onsite position in Franklin, TN.
Travel is not required.
The selected candidate will be required to pass an in-depth background check, credit check, and drug screen as a condition of employment.