Sales Development Specialist
5iron is looking for an energetic, tenacious, and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support for the organization. This is an ideal role for a motivated individual looking to launch a lucrative career in Sales.
You will be responsible for initial outbound sales initiatives and focus on engaging, qualifying, and securing appointments with prospective customers through orchestrated touch patterns via phone and email. Keep in mind that this role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects, with the opportunity to set the tone for the entire sales cycle.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Learn how 5iron works and build the foundation for your future career at 5iron.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for 5iron via cold-calling campaigns and email campaigns.
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets.
- Demonstrate the value of our products/services through phone calls, email, and LinkedIn.
- Research targets and prepare executive briefs to help your Account Executive ahead of their calls.
- Regularly update our CRM so as to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Closely observe your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to learn the skills you will need for your next role on the 5iron sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: sales, marketing, market research, financial services, consulting, business development, investment banking, or client success.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, or telemarketing.
- 1-2 years of experience with sales tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Strong communication skills. This includes written, verbal, and presentation.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent, and strong attention to detail.
All candidates will be required to take an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment.