5iron is a privately held, rapidly growing company, providing best-in-class managed cybersecurity operations in the financial sector. 5iron redefines industry expectations by taking an active role in the protection of financial organization, delivering “eyes on” 24x7x365 cybersecurity operations to effectively minimize cyber risk inside these organizations. Bringing years of information security experience with financial institutions, our managed security operations protect critical network infrastructure from the growing number of threats to banks and the financial services industry.
5iron’s Security Operations Center (SOC) is located in Franklin, Tennessee and all security operations are run from this facility. 5iron does not use a Virtual SOC in which Security Analysts work from home or another remote location which can slow response times and affect client security. Our goal is more than notification—Our goal is remediation and resolution.
We are currently looking for a ServiceNow Administrator to join our growing SOC team.
- Perform day-to-day support and maintenance of the ServiceNow environment
- Provide general support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts
Additionally, the ideal candidate can:
- Communicate with all levels of management including client executives (i.e, interpersonal skills, approachability, effective listening skills, appropriate use of style and language for the audience)
- Develop clear directions, instructional materials, and SOPs
- Tailor technical and planning information to a customer's level of understanding
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations and leverage for our client
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 -5 years of experience specifically supporting the processes and administration of ServiceNow
- Experience with workflow editor and flow designer
- Experience with ServiceNow forms, fields, views, lists, UI policy and actions, and client and server scripts
- Experience loading, transforming and importing data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for the intended audience
- Must have ServiceNow System Administration Certification or be willing to obtain within six months of employment
- All candidates will be required to take an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment.
Five Iron offers premium benefits that are intended to support our people and their families. These include:
- Company-paid health, dental and vision insurance plans for the employee
- Up to a 4% 401k company match that vests immediately, it’s yours to keep
- Generous paid time off and 10 holidays per year
- Paid time off to vote and volunteer
- Paid time off on your birthday because it’s your special day
- Up to $100 per month for your internet and cell phone service
- Team building events
- Employee-selected lunch served every Friday