- Provide technical and infrastructure management for 5iron and client SIEM infrastructures including Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm, Elastic and other best-in-class SIEM products.
- Design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot client specific SIEM environments.
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner with effective progress reporting and issue escalation.
- Seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to clients
- Shares suggestions and knowledge capital to help optimize 5iron’s implementation methodology
- Enables and develops SOC Analysts to support SIEM deployments
- Develop security-focused content for SIEM, including threat detection logic and operational dashboards.
- Regularly interface with technical and business staff of clients, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements.
- Serve as technical point of contact on client engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information security (or similar field) with a minimum of 2 years cybersecurity experience desired or a minimum of 7 years cybersecurity experience.
- At least two years of SIEM specific experience.
- Extensive knowledge of data security practices and systems; NIST, etc. .
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- CISSP, CISA desired
- All candidates will be required to take an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment.
- As this is an on-site position in the 5iron SOC in Franklin, TN (Relocation support available for ideal candidates)