Client Success Manager
5ironCyber Active Cyber Defense solutions provide comprehensive detection and response, 24x7x365. We actively respond to events as they occur, requiring less bandwidth from our clients and taking the action needed to eliminate the threat before it causes disruption to client business or data. This approach enabled 5ironCyber to be named to the 2022 and 2023 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the US.
5ironCyber redefines industry expectations by taking an active role in the protection of our clients. Delivering 24x7x365 “eyes on” cybersecurity defense solutions, effectively minimizes cyber risk inside these organizations. Our active cyber defense solutions leverage years of information security experience to protect critical network infrastructure from the growing number of cyber threats.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor for our strategic accounts and responsible for ensuring clients are appropriately leveraging the platforms we manage for them and are satisfied with the service they receive from our Security Operations Center. You will work closely with our clients, focused on increasing value, retention, client satisfaction and expansion opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and have experience working with clients to meet their needs and drive growth.
At 5ironCyber, our goal is more than notification — our goal is remediation and resolution. In support of that mission, the Client Success Manager will perform the following duties:
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with clients to solidify our partnership and commitment and partnership to their success.
- Ensure that clients derive maximum value and satisfaction from their investments in 5ironCyber Cyber Operations solutions by both listening for opportunities for 5ironCyber to perform more effectively and acting as an initial point of escalation when necessary.
- Serving as the internal expert and evangelist for our clients and providing feedback to the business.
- Being the voice of the client to 5ironCyber, as well as relaying 5ironCyber’s position to the client.
- Becoming a trusted advisor for our accounts and capable of ensuring clients are appropriately leveraging the platforms we manage for them and are satisfied with the services they receive from our Security Operations Center.
- Able to drive small projects once client has been handed over to operations.
- Comfortable in identifying opportunities to upsell to existing clients by listening for client needs that align to key additional service offerings.
- Driving client retention and growth through notification of contract renewals, processing of contract renewals, identifying product expansion opportunities.
- Reviewing reports to present to the client each month, taking notes of month-over-month trends, anomalies, or other occurrences, which warrant further internal and/or external discussion.
- Successfully planning and prioritizing prioritize a high volume of activities and requests to manage client issues and requests requirements, including following through on requests in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach clients to alternate solutions when possible.
- Work collaboratively with technical delivery teams to resolve problems as needed.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in an Account Management role, preferably in a technology organization or financial industry.
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Aptitude for technology.
- Fanatical devotion to client service, business quality, and data security.
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- Company-paid health, dental and vision insurance plan option for the employee.
- Up to a 4% 401k company match that vests immediately, it’s yours to keep.
- Generous paid time off and 10 holidays per year.
- Paid time off to vote and volunteer.
- Paid time off on your birthday because it’s your special day.
- Up to $100 per month for your internet and cell phone service.
- Team building events.
- Showing 5ironCyber’s commitment to win together, all employees received a 10% Bonus in 2023.
- All candidates will be required to take an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug screen prior to employment.
- This is an on-site position based in Franklin, TN or Raleigh, NC.